At Vinli, we are pursuing the future of AI in all things “vehicle”. But, we are also interested in pushing the boundaries of AI itself. That is why we look for ambitious but well-rounded individuals who are interested in the engineering, mathematical, and scientific sides of product development. But, who are also realistic about priorities and expectations in their own efforts and the efforts we make as a team.
If the future of AI in the business and consumer experience around all things “vehicle” (across the globe) sounds fun to you, then please apply!
Need to Have:
- Knowledgeable of foundational data science, statistical, and machine learning concepts
- An understanding of commonly used deep learning techniques (preferably w/ experience implementing said models/techniques)
- A moderate familiarity with recent AI/ML/DL research developments
- Experience implementing machine learning models in at least one language/framework (preferably multiple languages/frameworks).
- Experience programming and deploying general “backend code” (services, workers, etc.) in at least one language (multiple languages preferred). Please list any experience with Docker, K8s, AWS, GCE, etc.
- A strong desire to continue learning and eventually be involved in AI research (within the next 2-5 years of your career)
- Extensive (5+ years) experience in either Python or Go
- Professional (2+ years) experience using and deploying models (at scale) with Tensorflow/Keras frameworks
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems
- Published research in Machine Learning (or Mathematics)
The ideal candidate is located in Dallas, TX, but telecommuting is an option for exceptional candidates with proven remote experience.
Vinli offers competitive benefits including health care, PTO, drinks & snacks, and a cool office in walking distance to Deep Ellum, the Dallas Farmers Market, and the historic East Quarter.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, veteran status, age, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.