Founded in 2014, Vinli is an automotive technology company based in the heart of Downtown Dallas. In just four years, our team has built the most advanced vehicle data computing platform, grown into the largest connected car app ecosystem, and secured global partnerships with significant players in the telecom, automotive, and asset management industries. Vinli’s fully customizable platform has enabled sophisticated brands to easily engineer connected car services, allowing them to capitalize on both their vehicle data and other related data sources. Our passion is building products that unlock the true value of connected cars by showing drivers, passengers and organizations the potential hidden within their vehicles' data.
- Work with other designers, developers, copywriters, and our product team to identify ux pain points and then to define & design the end-to-end visuals, workflows, interactions and prototypes to solve them.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Design and/or guide others towards design solutions that are user-centric, forward thinking, accessible, and intuitive.
- Present and advocate for your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in industry standards.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving and giving succinct objective criticism.
- Experience working directly with developers to work through implementation hurdles.
Nice to haves
- History with UX research (conducting & consuming of research data to make design decisions)
- Consumer design experience coupled with experience with mobile design, interaction design, and visual design
- You love amazing design work and understand its importance in products.
- You work well with a team and can bring out the best in people.
- You can both accept and provide thoughtful, respectful constructive criticism.
- You thrive in challenging environments that require collaborative problem solving.
Vinli offers competitive benefits including health care, PTO, drinks & snacks, and a cool office in walking distance to Deep Ellum, the Dallas Farmers Market, and the historic East Quarter.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, veteran status, age, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.