Jr. QA Test Engineer
Founded in 2014, Vinli is an automotive technology company based in the heart of Downtown Dallas. In just four years, our team has built the most advanced vehicle data computing platform, grown into the largest connected car app ecosystem, and secured global partnerships with significant players in the telecom, automotive, and asset management industries. Vinli’s fully customizable platform has enabled sophisticated brands to easily engineer connected car services, allowing them to capitalize on both their vehicle data and other related data sources. Our passion is building products that unlock the true value of connected cars by showing drivers, passengers and organizations the potential hidden within their vehicles' data.
- Understanding of application functionality from a user perspective
- Develop and implement automated testing, test plans and test cases
- Thoroughly document test results and identify defects in the development cycle
- Implement API tests utilizing POSTMAN, and automated suites
- Participate in daily standup to keep your teammates abreast of recent developments and issues
- A BA or BS in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- The ability to work and learn both independently and in a team environment
We’d Like to See:
- 1+ years of experience in writing e2e tests
- Knowledge of the Selenium framework
- Knowledge of load testing tools such as POSTMAN, etc.
- Knowledge of HTTP and RESTful architecture
Vinli offers competitive benefits including health care, PTO, drinks & snacks, and a cool office in walking distance to Deep Ellum, the Dallas Farmers Market, and the historic East Quarter.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, veteran status, age, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.