- Develop native iOS applications and SDKs using modern tooling (Objective-C, Swift, Cocoapods, Xcode, Fastlane, etc)
- Understand and utilize Vinli’s public and internal sets of RESTful APIs.
- Work closely with other developers and designers to understand and overcome challenges.
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical and/or workflow & process improvements.
- Participate in a collaborative and continuous code review process; the whole team is responsible for knowing and ensuring code quality for the entire project.
- Continue to take responsibility for code after it is deployed to production.
- Experience deploying native iOS applications at scale
- High attention to detail and design
- A grasp of RESTful API principles and working knowledge of common authentication/authorization practices
- Portfolio of applications that clearly demonstrates coding proficiency, eye for quality, understanding of security, and attention to performance. Preferred sources: Github profile, app store entries, public blog, etc.
- Bachelor of Computer or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience